Welcome to the
Kingdom Development Initiative
A Collaborative space for Kingdom Impact
Who We Are
KDI is a collaborative space for improving partnership and collaboration between Faith Based organizations (FBOs) in Southern Africa. We facilitate partnerships between FBOs to broaden their reach and amplify their impact by focusing on what can be achieved collectively rather than individually.
What We Do
We implement programs that focus on developing the Kingdom of God to complement the work within local church sphere. We train and build the capacity of local churches in the areas of Prayer and Intercession, Leadership Development as well as Kingdom business and marketplace development. We provide networking platforms to assist Faith Based Organizations to be relevant to and to serve the communities in which they exist. We link churches together and create opportunities for them to collaborate and to partner beyond the work they do in their individual churches.
Build New Kingdom Partnership and Networks
- Develop new programs, materials and support service
- Expand into different provinces, countries and region
- Set up a network of partners in different ministry/ service areas
Investing in Kingdom Talent
- Discover, expose and equip new talent
- Build a core team of staff who drive the KDU values and business model
- Build a pipeline of future kingdom leaders
Expand Kingdom Supply Chain
- Promote service excellence in all KDI programs
- Support small and medium enterprises and service providers
- Keep out partners and customers fully engaged by providing fresh content and excellent user experience
Leverage on Kingdom Finance
- Rise a new generation of Kingdom Investors
- Strengthen KDI brand recognition and support
- Invest in high-value partnerships that benefit communities
Our Core Values
Invite the KDI team to conduct a seminar for your organisation.
Browse our current resources and stay up to date.
Browse requests for proposals and job opportunities.
Find out how you can partner with us for Kingdom Development.
Indulge yourself in our blog and have your say.